COMPOSITION 01


A SOCIAL PROFILE


My name is Raquel, I am 17 years old, I am Spanish an I live in Los Guajares, and I like listening to music and watching football, etc.

I like watching football, my favourite team is Real Madrid when I see it I relax even though I get pissed off when they lose. This sport seems very interesting and fun for these reasons I like it so much, I see football when I can, sometimes I don't want to see it. For example, last year I visited the Santiago Bernabeu stadium and I found it amazing and I would come back a thousand times more.

I also like listening to music; I like to music every day, I love all kinds of music such as pop, flamenco, reggaeton, etc. Music relaxes me, I could not live without music. My favourite singers are Antonio Jose, Manuel Turizo, Aitana and my favourite groups are Piso 21, Taburete, Dvicio.

I prefer listening to music, because it relaxes me and it is different when I watch football. I also prefer music because I listen to it every day and it makes me think.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

COMMENT: Bubión on fire, but...

COMMENT: Unfortunately, not a good time for live music