COMPOSITION 08


REVIEW ''Harry Potter'' FILM SERIES


      
My favourite film series is Harry Potter. This film series is about an orphan boy who discovers      he’s a magician. In the first film released in 2001, Harry enters the Hogwarts School of Magic and Sorcery and where he know his two friends Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley, with whom he goes through different situations, and in some they face Lord Voldemort or his death eaters.  This film series has 7 movies and the last one is divided into two parts.


What I like most are the special effects, the soundtrack and the performances of the actors. The protagonist is Daniel Radcliffe and there are also other actors, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint.
These actors are my favorites because without each of them the movies would be meaningless.

My opinion of these film series is that they are very funny and very exciting, because in each film there are very interesting things and many good scenes, but for me in the first film is my favorite . Finally I recommend this saga to all those people who like magic movies.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

COMMENT: Bubión on fire, but...

COMMENT: Unfortunately, not a good time for live music